Wednesday, March 31, 2010

*yawn*

Well they ended up getting the Modern Warfare 2 maps working and downloadable yesterday. I will still be waiting a bit before I get them.

I can hear all the fanboys sobbing when they realized there are no golden guns and not new camo like the rumors said. Oh and you actually had to pay for the maps. Yes, there was a rumor they were going to be free. *snicker* As if Infinity Ward and Microsoft were going to let us get away with that. Someone I know was all excited about the brand new map Overgrown. Of course I had to explain to him that is actually an old map from Modern Warfare 1.

I haven't been playing the last few days. I have been having pregnancy discomfort and just couldn't concentrate.

My friend finished Heavy Rain and will be sending it to me. *squeal* That saves me $65 and I get to play a cool game.

I was just looking at Final Fantasy XIII and if I was going to get it, I'd buy it on the PS3 over the 360. The 360 will compress those graphics and totally detract from the beauty of the game. The PS3 can handle that sort of information overload. The Xbox can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment