Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is it wrong?

My 3 year old is obsessed with the game Castle Crashers. He can play it and beat the bosses by himself. I am glad he has such great hand/eye coordination and motor skills but is it wrong he's better at this game than me?

The husband has been playing the Battlefield Bad Company 2 multiplayer. I haven't even had the chance to really play it. I am on the hunt for a VIP code for his gamertag now so he can play the exclusive maps and get the new content when it comes out. It is a pain that DICE decided to make the codes per gamertag as opposed to per Xbox console like normal. Of course they mention making VIP codes available for purchase but haven't yet. So now I am scouring eBay. A little note to eBay sellers, answer your e-mails. I have a question out for a seller asking if he'd just e-mail me the code once I bought it. It would save him shipping it, shipping is free so all costs are on him. Has he answered me? Nope. Come on, this is a guaranteed sell.

More Dead Space last night after working. It is getting to be a little more challenging now. I had one little area to work out and died a few times before I figured it out. It's improving. Like I said, it's not that it's not a fun game it just doesn't seem to be anything special.

Okay, more work today and maybe, if I am lucky, I'll get to play Battlefield Bad Company 2. I beat the campaign 100% and found everything. Finding the guns is a pain but I did it. Now all I have to do is play online and try for those achievements. They don't look hard, just time consuming and I need the chance to actually play. Are you reading this, Honey? *hint hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment