Friday, March 19, 2010

A little off topic

I like movies. I admit it. I adore old movies, the classics, the movies that didn't have fancy special effects and needed to stand on their own merit. I love animes and blockbusters. I hate Twilight. *There I said it. Hunt me down, I don't care* Vampires are not wussy little sparkling, vegetarians. *eye roll*

Anyway, one of my favorite anime gods is Hayao Miyazaki. I love his movies. I love the fact the still does hand animation in the world of computerized animation. He is so talented and his movies are wonderful. I need to get all of them on Blu-ray now. If you haven't seen Spirited Away *what rock have you been under*, Kiki's Delivery Service or Ponyo, go out and rent them. Awesomeness at it's finest. Mr. Miyazaki I bow humbly before you.

Interesting thing I learned on Battlefield Bad Company 2 last night, if you are playing Rush and the whole opposing team drops out, the game doesn't end. *lol* It was 3 on 3 and we took the first couple of bases pretty quickly. We DID have two tanks so they really didn't have a chance. Well, they dropped out so we thought the game would end...nope. We went down and captured the next 2 bases without resistance. Then down to the next 2. Finally at the final bases we gained a 4th and an opposing team miraculously appeared. We ended up taking those bases eventually too and winning. It was actually pretty funny from where we stood. I wonder what would have happened if the attacking team dropped and we were the defending team. You can't end the game without killing the attacking team a certain number of times so would we have been stuck there or would it have ended by default since we didn't have anyone to defend against?

No comments:

Post a Comment