Monday, March 29, 2010

Mass Effect 2...

I downloaded the Firewalker DLC and played it. Sure it was short but what do you expect for FREE! I do like the hover tank and I really hope they implement it in future DLC.

I am almost at the end of the game so I stopped playing. The Kasumi DLC is rumored to be coming out next week so I am stalling, yet again, so I can add her to my squad before the suicide mission. Plus I need the cash from her mission so I can buy the last couple of upgrades I need.

It's going to be kind of sad when I finish this. I'll have to wait until Mass Effect 3 and that will feel like forever.

I did start the second novel. I found it hiding on the shelf in hubby's armoire. So far it picks up after the first game leaves off. I haven't gotten that far into yet to really tell what the storyline is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment