Saturday, March 20, 2010

FINALLY!

I finally got my Veteran status on Battlefield Bad Company 2, however, I still don't have my M1A1 Garand unlocked because they still have fixed the issue with 1943. It still won't recognize anyone has played it. I got 100% completion on that dang it. I want my gun! *stomps foot daintily*

I am eyeballing buying and downloading Battlefield: Modern Combat 2. It's $20 on the Xbox Marketplace but I think I'll see if I can get it cheaper on eBay since I am not sure I'll play the mulitplayer but the single person campaign appeals to me. Decisions, decisions.

EA and Dr. Pepper are doing a gaming promo too. You can get codes from the Dr. Pepper bottles that have EA on them and use the codes to redeem DLC for games like Mass Effect 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Spore, Sims 3 and Battlefield Heroes. I have all of them for Mass Effect 2, finally figured out how to get the Sentinel Interface last night and now I am collecting for Bad Company 2 DLC now. *grins big geeky gamer grin*

Okay, I blew off a big chunk of work yesterday so now I have to make it up. I'd like to play tonight so....bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment