Friday, March 5, 2010

Wasting away again in Mass Effect 2

I don't know if anyone realizes this but there are 3 Mass Effect books. They are "Mass Effect: Ascension", "Mass Effect: Revelation" and "Mass Effect: Retribution." I haven't read them yet but the husband bought one and read it. He said it was a great book and I need to buy the other two. These were written by Drew Karpyshyn, the guy behind the Mass Effect story for the game. Yes, he worked on the game too. Oh and you can buy 2 of the books in the game itself. *lol*

Anyway, I picked up the assassin Thane yesterday and the Justicar Samara. Thane is a very odd alien. He's a species you won't have seen before. When I run through this game again, which I know I will, I'll have to check the romance subplot for him. He is sort of like a monk but with a deadly sniper rifle.

Mordin, the Salarian scientist, decided I needed some advice on pursuing a physical relationship with Garrus, the Turian. The conversation had me rolling. See? That's why I have to play again and try Thane. I have got to to see what Mordin has to say about that relationship. I'd tell what he said but I wouldn't want to ruin it. Let's just say chaffing and ingesting were mentioned.

That's all for today. I have a doctor's appointment (did I mention I am nearly 6 months pregnant with my 5th) and need to pick my oldest up from college for Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment