Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pirates Lego and Mass Effect 3

Rawr Johnny Depp, even in Lego form. He is the one man that I'd forget I was married for. *drool*

Anyway, Sunday is Mother's Day and Pirates of the Caribbean Lego comes out Tuesday. I do want this. I can't help the fact I love those simple little Lego games. My 4 year old loves them too.

I am saving my pennies for other games due out this year too like Alice: Madness Returns, Gears of War 3, Uncharted 3, the new Assassin's Creed Revelations and pretty much and DLC for the games I already own.

Did you notice Mass Effect 3 wasn't there? *sniffle* BioWare has broken my heart and delayed release until "early 2012." Now I have to wait longer. Oh and my copy of the last Mass Effect Evolution #4 comic came in the mail but my lovely husband doesn't know what he did with it. *le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment