Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lego Harry Potter

Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 is now available for pre-order. I am not ashamed to say I have been waiting for this. Not because I am a Harry Potter geek or anything but because the Lego games are just so much fun. Plus they are fantastic family games. Everyone plays them here.

They have always managed to mix humor in with the story and put little amusing twists on favorite movies. I have them all except the second Lego Indiana Jones. I wasn't impressed by the demo and it seemed to be more of a redo on the first one, so I figure I'll pick up cheap and used later.

Lego Harry Potter is being released in a regular and collector's edition. I'll probably get the collector's just because it's easier for me to get in my neck of the woods. I'd have to online order the regular edition. Oh and it comes with magnets and an avatar item for the Xbox. This is being released on every system and handheld device. That I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment