Monday, April 26, 2010

FINALLY!

Dr. Pepper and EA finally got on the same page and posted the Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC on the Dr. Pepper site. I downloaded my 4 and the husband's 4. I haven't had the chance to check it out yet though I did peek at the guns and the camo is kind of cool. There are 4 new achievements attached to this DLC.

I haven't been playing at all really. This pregnancy is nearing the end and I am having a variety of pains and issues. I did get on and try playing Modern Warfare 2 last night. The husband and some friends were begging. I didn't do too bad but the spawns still tick me off. While waiting for them to end their match, I jumped into a match. The team I was put with was losing, it was on a new map and I was spawned 5 times in row, outside, to be killed by the copter. I never even got to move. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment