Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Little Magical Lego Action



 I have been playing Borderlands 2 and now that they are going to raise the level cap again, I am not in a big hurry to fight through Ultimate Vault Hunter. I am already a 61 so I am not gaining any experience points at all. I have a inventory full of Legendary, Pearlescent and even a couple Seriph weapons. I have yet to find a single Seriph Crystal and I can't get any of the Invincibles to drop any heads/skins (the ones that are supposed to drop them). So, I am taking my time.

 I was burnt out on intense games so I popped Lego Harry Potter 2 into my Xbox 360. I already have 100% in the first one and had thought I had finished the second one. However, once I started it up I realized I hadn't even gotten very far, the first two areas at best. My oldest daughter had borrowed it and taken it back to college with her so I hadn't even looked at it for a long while.

 Needless to say, this game fit the silly-but-fun bill and I have just completed the main story. Now to get some freeplay in and earn 100% in this one too. I think I am going to try to get 100% in every Lego game released on the 360.

Besides, I am trying to potty train a 3 year old so playing a game I can pause and walk away from at a moments notice is rather valuable at this time.

Tomorrow, it's fun in the sun at our friends' home so very little gaming tomorrow for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment