Monday, July 15, 2013

A New Goal (Or Two)


 Recently, I have been spending a lot of time playing games. Yes, more than usual. Don't judge me. Anyway, I am about to write up my 2 second review for the week and start my third review game. However, I have been trying to take some time out to play games just for fun. Enter Borderlands 2. 

 My dear friend Dave C. works at a camp in the summer and Borderlands is that series we love to play together and with out other friend Chris R. We have a ridiculous amount of fun whenever we are all together. Even if we are just dicking around and goofing off. Anyway, enter my nefarious plan -- I plan on having 100% of the achievements in Borderlands 2 before Dave gets back from camp. I know, I am truly evil. He hasn't even seen the new DLC because he's been away. I am down to needing three achievements, all character based so I had better get busy and get these knocked out. 

 My 3 year old has decided potty training is a good thing. My next goal is to get her to grasp the concept of pulling her panties down BEFORE peeing in the potty. She just doesn't seem to get that part. I am proud of her for understanding the idea of the potty so quickly but damn, I am tired of washing tiny undies. 

I really need to start going through my embroidery and getting more serious about packing stuff up. This move to Colorado will come quicker than I think and even though we are in limbo right now as to when, it's better to be ready than not. 

This heatwave we are having isn't helping my motivation to do anything. It's hot and not just hot, it's bloody humid. I swear I am living in Hell's sauna right now. The kids refuse to play outside, not that I blame them, and would rather sit in the air conditioned house. I was going to go for a run but decided to forget about it. I don't think it's safe to be running in this heat. The last thing I need is to end up with heatstroke or worse. 




No comments:

Post a Comment