Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Microsoft Has Listened



Yes, it's true. Microsoft has done a complete reversal on their check-in/used games policies. While this is a relief for most of the gaming world, there are people still bitching and complaining.

It is wonderful Microsoft listened but I think it is far greater that the consumers spoke out, with their wallets that is.

Here is all the information that was released regarding the new policy: http://news.xbox.com/2013/05/qa

Now while I am happy to read this, I am still not going to pre-order the XB1. I was burned too often with the 360 and the RROD. I will wait to make sure hardware bugs are worked out plus, I will be broke trying to move to Colorado. However, it does mean that I will get an Xbox One in the future....maybe even two.



No comments:

Post a Comment