Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Backlog Gaming: Fallout 3 - Mothership Zeta



This is the last piece of DLC I need to complete to finally finish Fallout 3, well the story aspect at least. I do plan and doing some achievement hunting when it's all said and done.

Anyway, so far this is a fun little romp through a spaceship. However, holy crap but some of the aliens are hard to kill. I have stopped using their weapons and gone back to mine. Hopefully my ammo holds out because my stimpaks are dwindling.

Now my love for Fallout 3 runs deep. It's one of my favorite RPGs ever. The story is original and well written. The RPGs aspects are not overly complicated and the "perks" you can choose from are hilarious. It has a little bit of everything and is rather engrossing. Sure there are programming glitches but thing I have come across has rendered my game unplayable or forced me to go back to a previous save.

So here I am on this spaceship and I am getting my ass handed to me on a regular basis. I am finding others that have been kidnapped by the aliens. Who are these people? Seriously.  Let's see how long it takes me to finish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment