Sunday, June 26, 2011

I know I have been quiet *Zed's Alchemy*

I have been so terribly busy lately and I haven't had time to breathe, mush less blog. Even my Twitter feed has been quiet. Don't worry though, I am still alive.

All the kids are out of school for the summer and they all have so much they need to do. I have to get my 2nd oldest ready for her first semester in college. My 13 yr old is in marching band and boy scouts and I still have to finish the paperwork for the 4 yr old to start kindergarten in the fall. Don't worry, he'll be 5 by then. My oldest, 20, is off the Florida in a couple of weeks and I am having a birthday party for the 1 yr old today. Whew!

New maps for Call of Duty come out on Tuesday and I am excited. Has anyone noticed that Firing Range is coming up more than normal? I swear I played about 20 rounds on it. It's the new Nuketown. It's fun until it's all you get. Treyarch released an update too that "nerfed" the Famas. I have noticed subtle differences when I use it, such as it bounces a little more and is less accurate. Other people don't seem to have been effected by the update at all. I, for one, have learned to love my Comando.

I found a new addiction too. It's a mobile game called Zed's Alchemy. Who knew something so simple could be so consuming. It's free and everyone should have it. Basically, you start with 4 elements; fire, water, earth and air. You can can combine those elements to create new ones. The you can combine those with the original ones or new ones to create more. So far some of my favorite ones are sushi, Twilight Saga, snail and Plankton. Yes THE Plankton. It's ridiculously fun. Though I do think I should be able to combine clock and lightning to get DeLorean. Might have to suggest that to the creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment