Monday, June 6, 2011

E3 is dropping the news

I have been gleaning information on all the announcements on E3 but I know I haven't seen it all yet. I have been busy today but a few things that caught my eye are:

Mass Effect 3 collector's edition announced and Kinect voice controls? Okay, now how cool is that! I can tell my squad where to go rather than fiddling with the controls and praying they go where I want them to or do what I did and completely ignore that aspect of the game. The collector's edition will be $79.99 and the game comes out March 6, 2012. There will be downloadables, art book, comic book and N7 patch. Bioware loves to give the goodies! I could kick myself for not getting the collector's edition of Mass Effect 2. I would have loved Reaper Armor.

Modern Warefare 3 gameplay trailer. Well, I am still on the fence here. I am glad they clarified all the rumors of Elite (I still won't be buying it) but the trailer did not impress me. I'll wait for more.

Battlefield 3: looking good. I am truly excited about this one. Find the trailer and watch.

Elder Scrolls Skyrim: I am not a fangirl of Elder Scrolls but this looks gorgeous. I think they finally worked out the wonky graphics. Again, I'll be watching this.

No comments:

Post a Comment