Friday, October 28, 2011

Zombie Prom and Fallout 3

I have been playing Fallout 3 again. I mean I needed to finish it anyway and I am hooked. It really is an amazing game. I even like the DLC. I have spent many hours on it and I am just now getting to the second DLC pack. Everyone I know is playing Batman Arkham City and Battlefield 3, both games I do not own at this time, so why not indulge in a little single player.

I can't get enough Fallout and I really do hope the plans for a Fallout 4 do not fall through. Oh and no multiplayer please.

Tonight I am headed to a Zombie Prom. Not sure what it entails but there are zombies and someone there to do my zombie make up. I am game. I'll have to let everyone know.

1 comment:

  1. hey, just a update on the mail package. I haven't sent it yet becuase I am horrible person who procrastinates if he doesn't do it right away. Sorry, I'll get it off asap:)

    ReplyDelete