Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Medal of Honor Beta/ BFBC2 Onslaught

Finally had a chance to sit down and check out the Medal of Honor beta. Babies take up so much energy and time, I have been neglecting my blogging.

I know it's a beta but I hate the death lag. Let's hope they fix that. Basically, when you die the whole screen freezes up, then you're dead. The graphics are awesome! I'd have liked to see more than 2 maps and 2 game modes. One map was for the Mission and the other was for Team Assault. The characters are hard to see in the game and some guns seem VERY overpowered. I mean sniping someone you can barely see from across the map, with an AK? Seems a bit much. Yet the starter sniper is completely worthless.

It's also difficult to make out who is friend and who is foe. The tiny little white triangles get lost in the environment. Lord help us all if they have a hardcore mode. There will be accidental team kills right and left. This will lead to fights and frustration. Trust me.

Got through Onslaught on Battlefield Bad Company 2 in regular and Hardcore mode. Definitely have 4 people for hardcore even if you have to start a game, leave it open and wait for people. I recommend leaving one person as far back as you can, sniping, to act as an anchor. If all 4 people die, game over and you start over. This can be frustrating if you are at the last capture point. All and all, I like it. I wish kills in Onslaught counted towards your awards but they don't.

Halo Reach comes out next month and I hope I can pick it up. Well, even if I did I probably wouldn't get a chance to play it. I am very far behind at work so that makes me behind in pay...making me behind in bills. Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment