Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Let's have a moment of silence

My Xbox Elite started flashing it's one little red light of death. I have sent it out for repairs.

I had planned on buying a new one after Christmas and moving the Elite upstairs to replace my old 20GB. $106.75 later....

Hopefully it won't be gone long. The new Mass Effect 2 DLC "Lair of the Shadow Broker" comes out on September 7th and I really want to play it. Plus Halo Reach drops this month. It completely figures, right?

If I could afford it right now, I'd just get the Halo Xbox. It looks pretty sweet and it makes cool noises.

Going back to Mass Effect 2, I saw this today: http://kotaku.com/5625154/hey-its-jack-from-mass-effect-2/gallery/3

I am not into cosplay but I can totally appreciate the work involved in some of the costumes. I am really impressed by this plus she shaved her head! How cool is that? I have seen some spectacular Mass Effect 2 cosplay costumes lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment