Sunday, May 16, 2010

Game music, God of War 3, Dante's Inferno

I am in the process of downloading the Mass Effect Soundtrack. I am looking forward to listening to this while I work. It is amazing to me how game soundtrack are often overlooked by gamers. They have some of the most amazing music and you can really experience that 'art' behind the game. I will be grabbing Mass Effect 2 as well.

A friend dropped off God of War 3 and Dante's Inferno for the PS3. Both have amazing graphics but my husband said that God of War 3 is almost too amazing to play. He says it's one of those games that sucks you in and you can beat it before you realize it. So it is relatively short but very well done. I can't give an opinion since I can't even get one a gaming system in this house right now. I am bogged down at work and everyone is playing something.

Dante's Inferno is fun but I wouldn't call it game of the year or anything. The mythology behind it is interesting and hopefully people are bothering to read it. It seems like one of those games people will play without really paying attention to the storyline.

I also have Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks now. So far it's a lot like Wind Waker in game style. I can live with that.

Now I just need to evict this baby so I can sit in one place longer, allowing me to actually play.

No comments:

Post a Comment