Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I am playing

I am overwhelmed with games at the moment and I cannot afford to buy all the games I want neither. It is...well...overwhelming.

Currently I am playing Batman Arkham City. I borrowed it from a friend. It is a much better game than the first one. I didn't like the first one. Too small and too repetitive for me. This one is more open world and HUGE. I am loving it. I love the side missions of Catwoman. I will go into it more later. I need to hurry and finish it so I can return it.

Battlefield 3: I bought it but hubby took it over and I never got to play more than 5 minutes of it. It looks good so far.

Modern Warfare 3: The veteran campaign has not disappointed me. It's hard. Very hard. I like it. People are saying it's a 4 hour trip but I think they are playing on easy. I am 7 hours in and not quite done. I am not a terrible player either. I am pretty damn good. It's quite the challenge. I have only dabbled in multiplayer. I already feel so far behind I am not even sure it's worth playing. I am a level 7 and everyone I get in a game with are 40s and above.

Well those are the big 3 I have right now. I will revisit them when I am further along.

No comments:

Post a Comment