Thursday, September 1, 2011

Long break

Well I am getting into the groove of being a night owl and the kids will be back in school soon. Well most of them have already gone back but I still have 1 more to go.

The summer is a terrible season for video games too. Not much is released and definitely not much I am interested in playing. Though I did pick up The Baconing from Hothead Games. You can download it from the XBL arcade. This is the third installment of the DeathSpank games and totally worth the 1200 points. This one is harder to play that's for sure. I have died several times already. You cannot beat the humor in the series. Very adult and double entendre.

Other than that, I am waiting for Dead Island to release September 6th. I am also getting that nifty Star Wars Xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment