Sunday, August 14, 2011

Working nights

I am working nights and it's really kicking my rear end. I work 4-5 days a week from 12:30am to 4:30am. I feel like I spend all my time trying to sleep now. It will get better but my blog has been suffering for it.

I have played more of Bastion and I am in love. I really recommend downloading this one. It feels good to play an old style dungeon crawler and to have the comedic narration makes it even more worth it.

From Dust is really making my brain hurt. I mean it. I am a smart cookie but this game has me scratching my head sometimes. You have to be able to solve problems by looking at things from the least obvious ways.

I downloaded Fancy Pants Adventure for the younger kids. This is a flash game turned XBL arcade game. It's simple and silly. You are a stick figure looking for your kidnapped sister. You get to wear pants. It's a side scroller. You can have up to 4 people playing split screen so it's definitely a family game. It was on sale for 400 points so it was cheap and worth 400 points. It's not a spectacular game at all but it is a good, easy family game.

1 comment:

  1. I once had a job as night security in a construction yard. Like you, I felt like all my time was sleeping with little time for myself.

    ReplyDelete