Monday, March 21, 2011

So many games and Mass Effect DLC

As if I didn't have enough to play, I borrowed games from some friends. I picked up Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Brutal Legend, Halo Wars and Batman Arkham Asylum.

So far, I am really liking AC2. The repetitive nature of AC has been remedied a bit. The story is intriguing and it's gorgeous to look at.

I watched someone in my house play Batman. I am not sure I am going to like it. Looks kind of dull to me. I'll give it a shot though.

Halo Wars is a basic RTS but I think it would be better played on a PC. Just my opinion, but RTS games don't really belong on consoles.

Played most of the new Fable 3 DLC, Traitor's Keep. It's bigger than the previous ones and more challenging. I actually got knocked down for the first time. The enemies are bulked up a bit.

They announced DLC being released for Mass Effect 2 on March 29. I cannot wait!!! I put a deposit down on Mass Effect 3 today too. *squeal*

No comments:

Post a Comment