Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. I don't know how interesting you'll find this but many people have been urging me to blog my video game experiences and tell everyone about them from a female perspective. I am not going to run out and buy every game available on the market but I will happily blog my progress on what I am currently playing. I will certainly throw in some old school games since I have been playing since the Atari 2600. I am even willing to give advice on games if you are stuck and I can help.

I am sure not everyone will agree with me but hey, that is what this is for. You'll get to read about someone's opinions on something you're playing and the game from a female's perspective. Let's face it, games are developed with 18-25 yr old men in mind. Not females and certainly not a 37 year old mother of 4.

Without further ado, here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment