There was an error in this gadget

Friday, July 9, 2010

Harry Potter.....stuff

Harry Potter Lego? Very fun but very, very involved. Definitely one of the most complicated and in depth Lego games to date. I am really enjoying it and so is my non-gamer daughter.

I really recommend picking this one up. I haven't even gotten through the 2nd year yet much less getting anywhere near 100% completion on any level.

Harry Potter Blu-rays, a minor rant. I bought the very cool Harry Potter Blu-ray set that came in a "trunk" and all the dics' covers looked like school books. It did not include movie #6 since it wasn't out yet. Now it has been released and they didn't even bother to release one with a cover that would match this set. Hell, even Star Trek (original cast) managed to release VHS sets with covers that went together. I am a little irritated because it would have been much cooler had they done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment